Sunday, July 8, 2012

Unofficial Victory Concept Motorcycle


Published by Cyril Huze July 5th, 2012 

Quite often I receive sketches and renderings from youngsters submitting their ideas and projects to me because they want to enter the motorcycle industry and professionally belong to our Kustom Kulture. I have decided that when these drawings and renderings are interesting in one way or the other and of good quality for reproduction in my website I will publish them. Of course with their authorization.
This Victory Cruiser concept bike was the graduation project of an Industrial Design student named Leonardo Maia from São Paulo, Brazil. Evidently it is strongly inspired by the official CORE concept bike of Victory Motorcycles. Still, this high tech bobber inspired motorcycles features some interesting details. You can certain that the good people at Victory, like you, are going to look at it…

No comments:

Post a Comment